Friday 26 July 2013

Zen Navigation

I'm not lost, I just don't know where I'm going
I've got that Zen compass working in my head
Classic rock alive on the radio
Half the fun is just getting there
Windows down, the breeze through your golden hair

This is where I want to be
This is where we belong
On the open road, stretched out forever
Singing loudly to random songs

Carefree, high on the zest of living
Loving life, freedom is our prize possession
I steal a glance at you asleep on the back seat
And I pray that this is not a dream

This is where I want to be
This is what we wanted all along
Endless highways, and no time keeper
Yeah, this is where we belong

This is where I want to be
Aimless wandering from town A to B
Nothing more would I desire
So long as you're here with me

I'm not lost, but I don't know where I am going...

No comments:

Post a Comment